Ameli Consulting provides full service Business Proposal Writing support to meet your needs. Whether you need Business Proposal Writing help for a single RFP/RFI response or end-to-end proposal outsourcing for all procurements, Ameli is here to support you. Our professional Proposal Writers, Editors, Desktop Publishers, and Project Management proposal staff are available to meet all of your business proposal development needs.
Our Business Proposal Writing and Consulting services include but are not limited to:
- Complete Business Proposal Writing, Editing, and Management support – all levels, including “end-to-end” proposal support as needed
- Project management, proposal response coordination, and organization of the entire proposal response process, including facilitating all reviews and team calls
- Requirements Matrix compilation and analysis for 100% adherence and compliance
- Proposal response creation and building from scratch, including all proposal management, writing and editing, by professional Proposal Writers
- Template design, including analysis and redesign where needed
- Includes new internal and external templates to streamline the RFP/RFI proposal response process
- Internal RFP/RFI process analysis, adding efficiency, higher quality, and overall improvement to yield HIGHER WIN RATES
- Includes roll-out of Ameli’s proprietary MASTER EMAIL response process and team communication strategy
- Standard sales proposals for quick quotes/solution information to prospects
- Desktop Publishing, formatting, and alignment
- Final printing and shipping, including tracking and receipt confirmation
- Best and Final Offer (BAFO) support and follow up questions response support
- PowerPoint presentations, including full demo/interview support
- Graphic design, including creating diagrams, process flows, technical architecture, org charts, and more
- Proposal library solution consulting, content migration support, and ongoing content management
- Team collaboration processes, project management proposal support, proposal communication, and site setup
- Team building, training, and mentoring, including project management proposal consulting
- Overall organization and processes/workflow analysis and improvement
Proposal Writing FAQs
What is the main purpose of a proposal?
A proposal can be a solicited response to a formal procurement (RFP/RFI) released or can be an unsolicited response providing a specific prospect with information on your company, products/services, and associated pricing.
What should I ask in a proposal?
First, and most importantly, every proposal response you provide should be 100% tailored to the prospect you are trying to sell to. Be specific about how your products/services can meet their needs. Standard boilerplate material will only result in a loss so be sure to tailor!
What are the steps in writing a proposal?
The proposal response process is an intense combination of proper capture work, project management once the procurement has been released, persuasive writing to tailor your pitch, and editing to ensure one voice and uniformity throughout the proposal. Ameli can handle the end-to-end RFP/RFI response process for you or can simply come in at one particular phase to assist your team.
What are the factors to consider in writing a proposal?
The most important consideration you make should be whether or not the procurement is the right fit for your company to bid on. After all, if you win, you’ll be on the hook to deliver the products/services proposed for a potentially long-term contract. If the proposal is a good fit, the next important factor will be to ensure you are 100% compliant and responsive to their request as detailed in the RFP/RFI. Next, be sure to extensively tailor to the prospect and remove any general marketing materials and anything else that would appear generic to an evaluator.
What is the purpose of business proposal?
The main purpose of a business proposal is to provide detailed information on your offering to a prospect in the hopes of winning the procurement/bid.
What should you include in a business proposal?
In any procurement response, compliance is key. Always be sure to include as much detail as possible, including full responses to their questions in the same order in which they are presented in the RFP. In addition, include company and experience information, information on your products/services being offered, associated pricing, and contact information for follow up.
How do you write a business proposal?
Many times it can be hard to know where to begin in writing your business proposal. First, read the procurement (RFP/RFI) and format your proposal to conform to the requirements.
Still stuck? Reach out to Ameli for help! We’re here to help you get started – from having an established RFP response template to crafting your Executive Summary – you can count on us to deliver!
How do you write a short proposal?
It’s important in any proposal response to be as succinct and concise as possible. After all, no evaluator wants to read a ton of extra fluff in your narrative if it adds no additional value. Always ensure you (1) directly answer the question with a yes, no, confirmed, or other similar, direct response and (2) then elaborate in a simple, concise manner to expand on the direct answer provided to the question. Following this protocol will be a welcome relief to the evaluator reading your bid and often results in higher points being awarded since they don’t have to “hunt” for the answer to their question.
How much does a professionally written business proposal cost?
Each RFP/RFI contains unique requirements and circumstances that can make the response effort take anywhere from a week for a small RFI to months for a large RFP. Therefore, the cost can vary greatly. At Ameli, we have flexible pricing to work with every need and budget to ensure any cost constraints are aligned and costs are properly controlled throughout the process.